Core services -available during core hours
- general management of medical conditions
- health promotion advice
- emergency care if appropriate
- referral for other services, if appropriate
- urgently required care for temporary residents
- cervical screening
- contraceptive services
- vaccinations and immunisations
- child health surveillance
- maternity services
- minor surgery procedures
Travel advice and any required vaccines are available from the practice, but please note that you should allow at least 2 months to obtain before your trip is due. Contact the surgery to make an appointment.
There are also 2 travel clinics in the area, both of which offer services to all patients:
Travel Clinic – Boots, Castlepoint, Bournemouth. Tel: 01202 549971
Wimborne Travel Clinic. Tel: 01202 881693.
Please contact the surgery if you require any further information about any of these services.