Online Access to Patient Medical Records
With Online Access to your Medical Records, you can access your local GP services at home, work or on the move – wherever you can connect to the internet. What’s more, because this is a 24-hour online service you can do this in your own time, day or night.
To access your Medical Records, we recommend that you download the NHS App available from:
Just go the the relevant option and search for NHS App.
Once downloaded follow the ‘Registration’ instructions for the first time using the App.
For more info on the NHS App see: NHS App – http://www.nhs.uk
However, if you are unable to use the NHS App then please complete our online form below.
You will get access to the following services (if in use by the surgery) to enable you to:
- Book an appointment with a GP.
- Order repeat prescriptions.
- Update your mobile and email details.
- Send a secure message to us.
- View your medical record – allergies and immunisations.
- Full Access to your detailed medical record (from either your date of registration or 01/05/2019 which-ever is the earliest).
Once your access has been granted you will need to come to the practice in person and bring a form of Photo ID with you, as your access details can only be handed to you.
- I will be responsible for the security of the information that I see or download.
- If I choose to share my information with anyone else, this is at my own risk.
- If I suspect that my account has been accessed by someone without my agreement, I will contact the practice as soon as possible.
- If I see information in my record that is not about me or is inaccurate, I will contact the practice as soon as possible.
- If I think I may come under pressure to give access to someone else unwillingly, I will contact the practice as soon as possible.